Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Combined multifunction examination tables - with height adjustment
These combined multifunction examination tables, with their three-piece upholstered tabletop, are suitable for a wide range of application fields. To prevent rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop, they are manufactured with dual-box rectangular profiles.
The AGA combined multifunction tables with height adjustment are available with
- manual height adjustment - Article No. HK-2065/3H
- hydraulic height adjustment - Article No. HK-2065/3Y
- electric height adjustment - Article No. HK-2065/3E
The height adjustment take place without lateral offset and with little effort. even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
Three-piece tabletop for a wide range of applications
These multifonction tables are manufactured with precision dual-box rectangular profiles and a three-piece tabletop (upholstery thickness 64 mm) for a wide range of applications.
The tabletop sections can be continuously adjusted as required, independently of each other, for optimal patient treatment positioning and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
A pelvic cut-out can be found in the tabletop frame and upholstered seat.
The chrome-plated crossbars with levelling screws and flat-foot structure are more durable against external factors such as repeated vacuum cleaner impacts than a plastic-coated frame.
- The manual height adjustment (HK-2065/3H) is done using maintenance-free gear with optimal transmission ratio (i=10mm/rev) for smooth, quick and easy operation of the hand crank from the left or the right-hand side.
- The hydraulic height adjustment (HK-2065/3Y) is done with a centrally located foot pump. The foot pedal can be mounted on either side (please specify upon ordering). A second foot pedal is available at extra charge (FPH-10)
- The electric height adjustment (HK-2065/3E) is controlled by a maintenance-free, spill-proof, ultra-quiet motor and a pneumatic hand or foot switch. Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
The height-adjustable multifunction tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065/A
Chrome-plated, with mounting kit.
- Rectoscopy bolster - Article No. RRH-65
To enable patient examination not only in the lateral or lithotomy position,
but also in the knee-elbow position, the multi-function tables are also available with a four-piece tabletop and a built-in, continuously height-adjustable rectoscopy bolster. Please note that the rectoscopy bolster cannot be retrofitted.
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found under Accessories for multifunction examination tables and in the AGA catalogue on pages 90-91.
Videos - Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side safety rails, standard rails (safety rails and standard rails optional)
Combined multifunction examination table - A complete product at a set price
The combined multifunction examination tables with height adjustment include:
- a set of two leg rests with plastic shells
- a set of two mounting clamps
- a stainless steel pan (300x200x65mm).
Combined multifonction tables - Overview
- Height adjustment range 650 - 850 mm
- Height adjustment mechanism - Manual, hydraulic with foot pump or electromotive with hand or foot switch
- Three-piece upholstered tabletop, continuously and independently adjustable sections, with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Headrest adjustment +40°
- Seat/backrest adjustment +30°
- Pelvic cutout in tabletop frame and seat section
- Levelling feet
- Width 650 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, backrest 1050 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Maximum load 200 kg, product weight 80 kg
- Frame Tabletop and leg frame - chrome-plated / Height adjustment mechanism - lacquered, see frame colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|HK-2065/3E||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Lacquered/Chrome||200 kg|
|HK-2065/3Y||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Lacquered/Chrome||200 kg|
|HK-2065/3H||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Lacquered/Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 87 and 90-91.
AGA offers a wide range of multifunction tables
Further multifunction tables, with different features or with fixed height also available from AGA.