Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Cardiology Tilt Tables
We have extended our range of phlebology tables/tilt tables to models that can also be used in the field of echocardiography, one of the most important technical non-invasive heart examination methods, which has now become an indispensable part of the cardiological diagnosis.
The vein treatment tables presented on the previous page have been redesigned specifically for the tilt table test, a medical examination method whereby the blood pressure of patients is evaluated according to changes in position.
These cardiology tilt tables are available in two versions, with echo-cutout (Article No. EKAT-1060/EE, EKAT-1062/E) or without echo-cutout (Article No. KT-1060/EE, KT-1062/E).
Besides, these tilt tables are available with motorized height adjustment (Article No. KT-1060/EE, EKAT-1060/EE) or without height adjustment (Article No. KT-1062/E, EKAT-1062/E) .
Specially designed for the tilt table test
The tilt tables/standing boards KT-1062/E and EKAT-1062/E are equipped with one electric motor for smooth tilt adjustment (+74° to -20°). In the horizontal position, the upholstered tabletop is 730 mm high.
The tilt tables KT-1060/EE and EKAT-1060/EE are equipped with two electric motors:
- one motor for tilt adjustment (+74°/- 20°) and
- the second one for height adjustment (730-930 mm)
The wide base of the tilt table is equipped with an additional pull-out support rod to ensure further stability, even in near vertical positioning and under stress.
The maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet electric motors are controlled by a pneumatic foot switch. Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
Ease of use of the electric height and tilt adjustment
The cardiology tilt tables include
- side-mounted standard rails (length 1560 mm),
- a pair of black ring armrests with mounting clamps,
- a black footrest,
- a patient strapping belt (2200x250 mm, LxW),
- the foot switch(es),
- a cutout at the foot end,
- levelling feet in the frame base and
- a pull-out support rod for stability.
An upholstered insert to close the echo-cutout is also included with models EKAT-1060/EE and EKAT-1062/E.
For excellent mobility and comfort of use, we recommend the
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-50.
The base is equipped with two fixed castors (at the foot end) and two multi-directional castors (at the head end), Ø 50 mm. The black locking pedal is located at the head end of the base frame. Please note that this option is not retrofittable.
- Upholstery insert for foot cut-out - Article No. PEF-1043
To close the foot cut-out, in order to provide the patient with a comfortable horizontal lying position.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065/A (width 650 mm)
Chrome-plated, with mounting hardware to be mounted at the head end.
- Heel rest - Article No. FR-60
Recommended for use in phlebology. Patients can rest their heels on the bolster (attached with hook-and-loop fasteners to the black footboard). The medical staff then has both hands free to bandage the patient‘s legs.
- Angle indicator/protractor - Article No. VM/30
Made of stainless steel, may be installed on the right or the left-hand side.
*Retrofitting is not possible.
- Headrest adjustment by gas pressure spring (instead of clamping rod mechanism) - Article No. KVG. *Retrofitting is not possible.
- Face cutout in the headrest - Article No. GS-1710
Oval, dimensions 205x105 mm (LxW).
Upholstered insert to close the face cutout - Article No. EfGS
21 upholstery colours available.
*Retrofitting is not possible.
- Arm support - Article No. A-2047
Chrome-plated, dimensions 400x120 mm (LxW), with swivel mechanism, PU-foam pad with black upholstery.
*Mounting clamp for standard rail included.
- Height in the horizontal position - 730 mm (KT-1062/E, EKAT-1062/E)
- Height adjustment range 730 - 930 mm, electric with foot switch (KT-1060/EE, EKAT-1060/EE)
- Tilt adjustment +74° to -20°, electric with foot switch
- Headrest adjustment continuous to +40° (Clamping rod)
- Width 620 mm (680 mm with standard rails)
- Length 1900 mm (Headrest 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- 2-piece tabletop
- Echo-cutout approx. 300x250 mm (LxW) with upholstered insert (EKAT-1060/EE and EKAT-1062/E)
- Maximum load - 150 kg
- Product weight - 110 kg
- Shock and scratch-resistant protective covers
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Tilting||Max. load (kg)|
|KT-1062/E||930||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
|KT-1060/EE||730-930 (electric)||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
|EKAT-1062/E||930||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
|EKAT-1060/EE||730-930 (electric)||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 38 and 40-41.
Phlebology tables with 3-pc./2-pc. tabletop and therapy tilt tables also available from AGA
- The two-piece vein treatment tables are also available with a two-piece tabletop or a three-piece tabletop for specific use in pure phlebology and dermatology. These combined phlebology tables are described in detail on the previous pages (and in the catalogue on pages 36-37).
- The therapy tilt tables can be found on catalogue page 39.