Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Bobath gymnastics tables for therapy and care
The Bobath gymnastics table finds its use in the therapeutic and nursing care sectors. It is part of the worldwide-known "Bobath concept", which is used for rehabilitation of people with diseases of the central nervous system. These are often associated with movement disorders, spasms and paralysis, so that a special Bobath table will facilitate treatment.
Our Bobath tables are available with:
- manual height adjustment (H-Bobath/H 110)
- hydraulic height adjustment (H-Bobath/Y 110, H-Bobath/Y 120 and H-Bobath/Y 160)
- electric height adjustment (H-Bobath/E 110, H-Bobath/E 120 and H-Bobath/E 160)
Bobath table with easy-care synthetic leather upholstery
Thanks to the precision dual-box rectangular profile, the tabletop is extremely stable, free of any rocking and swinging movements. The 70 mm-thick one-piece tabletop padding (2-ply, variable foam density material) provides superior comfort for the patient. It also wraps around the edges of the tabletop with 20 mm thickness. The tabletop is upholstered with high-quality synthetic leather.
A large selection of upholstery colours - A uniform colour scheme for your facility
The Bobath gymnastics table may be ordered in many different upholstery colours. This way, you can set up your practice according your color preference and coordinate all (medical) furniture directly with each other. All our treatment tables, examination tables or blood collection chairs are upholstered with hard-wearing and long-lasting synthetic leather.
You may order your Bobath table with different mechanisms for height adjustment. It is of particular advantage for the user that the equipment is easy to operate and requires no maintenance. The models offered by AGA Sanitätsartikel can be adjusted by hand (with a hand crank), hydraulic pump or an electric motor (controlled by hand or foot switch).
- The manual height adjustment (range 200 mm, from 650 to 850 mm) on model H-Bobath/H 110 is done with a hand crank at the foot end. The crank handle can be slid back under the mattress after use. The maintenance-free gear provides an optimal transmission ratio (i = 10mm/rev) ensuring smooth, quick and easy operation of the hand crank regardless of the patient’s weight. The height adjustment can be done without effort, even with heavier patients.
- The hydraulic height adjustment on models H-Bobath/Y 110, H-Bobath/Y 120 and H-Bobath/Y 160 is done with a centrally located a foot pump. The foot pedal can be mounted on either side (please specify upon ordering).
- The electric height adjustment on models H-Bobath/E 110 (width 1040 mm) as well as H-Bobath/E 120 (width 1200 mm) and H-Bobath/E 160 (width 1600 mm) occurs with a maintenance-free, ultra-quiet electric motor, controlled by a pneumatic foot switch (or hand switch - no extra charge, please specify upon ordering).
Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
On the AGA Bobath tables, the chrome-plated crossbars and flat-foot structure are more durable against external factors such as repeated vacuum cleaner impacts than a plastic-coated frame.
The following positioning aids can be used with the Bobath tables:
- Wedge-shaped headrest - 450 x 400 x 80/10 mm, synthetic leather upholstery - with zipper closure - Article No. KKM-16
- Neck roll - Ø 140 x 400 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. RM-12
- Half-round bolster - Ø 200 x 400 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. HRM-14
- Knee roll - Ø 180 x 560 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. RLM-20
A selection of 21 upholstery colours is available for all positioning aids, as it is for most AGA products.
- Additional foot pedal for the hydraulic height adjustment - Article No. FPH-10
The complete product descriptions and references can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 94.
Height-adjustable Bobath table with scissor mechanism ensures ergonomic treatment
The height-adjustable Bobath gymnastics tables are also available with a wider adjustment range (approx. 525 - 945 mm), using a scissor mechanism.
These Bobath gymnastics tables are available in two widths (1200 or 1600 mm) and with two adjustment mechanisms (hydraulic or electric). Due to the extended width of the tabletop (1600 mm) on models H-Bobath/Y 160 and H-Bobath/E 160, a seam runs along its centre.
Advantages of the Bobath tables with variable height:
- To avoid rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop, our Bobath gymnastics tables are manufactured with precision dual-box rectangular profiles.
- The effortless, safe and reliable height adjustment ensures an ergonomic Bobath care or treatment in any required position.
Bobath tables also available as mobile tables
The therapy and gymnastics Bobath tables are available in fixed or mobile versions.
The mobile Bobath tables are available with regular castors, with a mobility system on retractable castors, or with a central locking system on four double castors. For the different concept implementations or patient groups, various Bobath table widths are available here to choose from: 1040 mm, 1200 mm and 1600 mm.
Bobath Tables - Overview
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-Bobath/H 110||1940 x 1040||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-Bobath/Y 110||1940 x 1040||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-Bobath/E 110||1940 x 1040||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-Bobath/Y 120||1940 x 1200||525 - 945||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-Bobath/Y 160||1940 x 1600||525 - 945||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-Bobath/E 120||1940 x 1200||525 - 945||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-Bobath/E 160||1940 x 1600||525 - 945||Lacquered||200 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 96.