Blood collection chairs - Fixed height
Blood collection chairs are an indispensable tool in every medical practice or facility. They provide a comfortable sitting position for the patient. The seat and the ergonomically-shaped backrest are also comfortably padded and covered with a disinfectant-resistant synthetic leather.
Our customers can choose from a variety of different colours; this way, the blood collection chair can easily be combined with the existing furniture in all treatment rooms.
AGA Sanitätsartikel produces, in addition to height-adjustable blood collection chairs, models with a fixed height. The quality remains the same - each blood collection chair provides comfortable seating and the design of the base ensures the necessary load capacity and a long service life in your practice or facility.
Chair models BES-1046 and BES-1046/INF are suitable for a patient weighing up to 150 kilograms.
Blood collection chairs also for adipose patients
For obese patients, AGA offers an XXL version (BES-1062 and BES-1062/INF) of the blood collection chairs with fixed height presented here. These models can support a patient weighing up to 300 kilograms. The distance between the two armrests is broadened to 620 mm.
- The frame is made of flat oval steel tubing (lacquered, see Frame Colours).
- The padded seat, back and armrests provide the patient with comfortable seating (Upholstery Colours).
- The seat height is 500 mm
- The distance between the wedge-shaped padded armrests 470 mm / 620 mm depending on the model.
- BES-1046 and BES-1046/INF have a maximum weight load of 150 kg.
- BES-1062 and BES-1062/INF have a maximum weight load of 300 kg.
The listed price for the blood collection chairs BES-1046/INF and BES-1062/INF includes:
- two fixing clamps and
- a stainless steel infusion (IV) pole with four hooks.
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 114-115.