Blood collection chairs - Height adjustable
Blood collection chairs are an indispensable tool in every medical practice or facility. They provide a comfortable sitting position for the patient. The seat and the ergonomically-shaped backrest are also comfortably padded and covered with a disinfectant-resistant synthetic leather.
Our customers can choose from a variety of different colours; this way, the blood collection chair can easily be combined with the existing furniture in all treatment rooms.
Blood collection chairs adjustable with one-hand lever
AGA Sanitätsartikel GmbH manufactures height-adjustable (by gas pressure spring and one-hand lever) and non height-adjustable blood collection chairs with superior materials and workmanship for a long product life.
The various types of constructions of the base frame have been developed in order to always ensure the required load capacity. The blood collection chairs can be continuously adjusted in height from 420 to 540 millimeters with gas pressure spring (450-570 mm for the chairs with braked double castors) and have a maximum load capacity up to 140 kg.
- To provide the donor or patient with a comfortable arm position, the armrests are quickly adjustable in height, tilt and direction and easily locked in place.
- The five-arm aluminium base (Ø 610 mm) ensures stability.
- You may select from different models
- BS-1000/1 and BS-1000 with a black aluminium base, or
- BS-2000/1 and BS-2000 with a polished aluminium base.
- Our blood collection chairs are equipped as a standard with gliders but are also available with braked castors at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
- The ergonomically-shaped backrest can be continuously adjusted in height and tilt.
- The swivel seat is continuously height-adjustable from 420–540 mmwith a gas pressure spring mechanism.
- The maximum patient weight is 140 kg.
Blood collection chairs with various armrest options
The blood collection chairs are also available with just one armrest (BS-1000/1 and BS-2000/1). On these models, the armrest can be placed on the right or the left hand-side and fixed in place as needed. A second armrest can also be easily added at a later time (Article No. A-2050).
- The blood collection chairs are also available with braked double castors at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering). With castors, the chair height adjustment range changes to 450 - 570 mm.
- The blood collection chairs are available with a longer gas pressure spring (Height adjustment range 510 – 690 mm) and a height-adjustable foot ring. Pricing information is available upon request.
- The blood collection chairs may be ordered without armrests, as office chairs, which can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 121.
- An additional armrest, adjustable in height, tilt and direction and easily locked in place, may be ordered under Article No. A-2050.
- The stainless steel infusion (IV) pole (Article No. INF-30170) includes a bottle holder with four hooks. Please note that, if the blood collection chair has two armrests, one of them must be temporarily removed to allow for the placement of the infusion pole.
The blood collection chairs are fitted with one or two armrests, depending on the model.
- BS-1000 and BS-2000 - two armrests
- BS-1000/1 and BS-2000/1 - one armrest
- If the blood collection chair only has one armrest, it can be repositioned by the operator on one side or the other as needed.
- A second armrest can be also be retrofitted - Article No. A-2050.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Aluminium base||Max. load|
|BS-2000||420 - 540||Polished||140 kg|
|BS-1000||420 - 540||Black||140 kg|
|BS-2000/1||420 - 540||Polished||140 kg|
|BS-1000/1||420 - 540||Black||140 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 114-115.