Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Blood Donation / Transfusion Lounge Chair
Our blood donation lounge chair BSL-1065/G is designed for blood donation/collection, blood transfusion or intravenous (IV) treatment.
In order to bring a collapsing patient as quickly as possible into the desired shock position, we designed this chair with a gas pressure spring mechanism instead of electric adjustment.
By activating the gas pressure spring with the foot release lever that is easily accessible from three sides, the chair can be brought from the seated position continuously into the shock position by raising the foot section. The armrests are automatically adjusted with the chair frame. The patients do not need to change their body or arm positions.
Continuous adjustment into the schock position
- The wide base of the frame, equipped with levelling feet to compensate for uneven floors, ensures a high stability.
- The three upholstered sections have a thickness of 64 mm.
- The armrests are quickly adjustable in height, tilt and direction and easily locked in place to ensure a comfortable arm position for the donor or patient.
- Adjustable backrest and footrest - Article No. RUF D/B
The back and leg sections can be adjusted by gas pressure spring mechanism, continuously into the horizontal lying position. Please note that a retrofit is not possible
For added patient comfort, the following accessories are available:
- Extension table - Article No. TS-450
to be used as a support for a tablet/reading materials or as a tray (dimensions 450 x 300 mm, LxW). Continuously height-adjustable and can be tilted as needed.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-6000
mounted at the head of the chair.
- Set of castors - Article No. LR-75
instead of the levelling screws (Ø 75mm, two of them lockable). With castors, the sitting position increases by 100 mm.
- Neck roll with strap - Article No. HRM-14/Band
Ø 200 mm, length 400 mm, with a strap to be pulled around the back section and easily adjusted to each patient‘s body height.
A complete transfusion chair at a unique price!
The transfusion/blood donation lounge chair includes, at the listed price:
- a pair of adjustable armrests,
- a pair of fixing clamps.
Blood Donation/Transfusion Lounge Chair BSL-1065/G - Overview
- Width 650 mm (880 mm with mounting clamps)
- Seating height 550 mm (650 mm with castors)
- Length 1820 mm (back section 800 mm, seat section 470 mm, leg section 550 mm)
- Shock position adjustment continuous with gas pressure spring and foot release
- Tabletop in 3 sections
- Levelling feet
- Armrests continuously adjustable in height, tilt, direction and easily locked in place
- With mounting clamps
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 70 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width x Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|BSL-1065/G||1820 x 650 x 550||Lacquered||150 kg|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||Chrome|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 99.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
Choose among different AGA transfusion and blood donation chairs
The dialysis chair (Article No. DLS-1065/E) was specially designed for transfusion patients.