The examination and treatment tables can be found in various areas of application. They are an essential and practical piece of equipment for any practice, therapeutic or medical facility and hospital.
In the large AGA product range you will always find the right table to meet the needs of your patients and your expectations in terms of style and colour.
- Various designs available
- Available in two different widths
- Plastic-coated upholstery frame
- Stylish designs
- Quality made in Germany
High-quality patient tables for various fields of application
ULI-6000 / ELI-8000
Our universal examination tables ULI and ELI are available in various configurations.
- Lacquered, chrome-plated and stainless steel frame
- Width 650 mm (ULI) and 800 mm (ELI)
The universal treatment tables come with a two-piece tabletop, a positively adjustable headrest (by grid, +30°) and 47 mm thick upholstered mattress. The table frame itself is always lacquered.
The various options for the table legs are:
- Entirely lacquered table frame and legs- Article No. ULI-6000 / ELI-8000
- Chrome-plated table legs - Article No. ULI-6020 / ELI-8020
- Stainless steel table legs - Article No. ULI-6030 / ELI-8030
- The paper roll holder, Article No. PU-6000 (for ULI tables) or PE-8000 (for ELI models) is mounted with screws to the underside of the headboard.
- The ELI tables are also available with a face cutout (Article No. GS-1710) and upholstered insert (Article No. EfGS).
The universal table RUL-6000 stands out with
- its shapely design, enhanced by
- the two-piece synthetic leather upholstered tabletop, slightly raised from the main frame by spacers, and
- finished with softly rounded corners.
The headrest and main tabletop section are upholstered with synthetic leather and have a thickness of 47 mm and rounded corners.
The leg frame is equipped with levelling screws to ensure stability. The headrest is adjustable by grid up to +30°. The table RUL-6000 is available in a lacquered finish only.
An optional paper roll holder is available for these universal treatment tables. It will be mounted with screws to the underside of the headboard.:
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-6000
The frame of the treatment table RU-1062 is made of flat oval steel tubing and available in a lacquered version only, just like the model RUL-6000 described above.
- The table legs are equipped with levelling feet for stability.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable with gas pressure spring to –25°/+30°.
- The head section (300 x 420 mm, LxW) is narrower than the main surface. Both upholstered tabletop sections (thickness 64 mm) are slightly raised from the frame by spacers.
An optional paper roll holder is available for these universal treatment tables. It will be mounted with screws to the underside of the feet area :
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-6000 (for 50 cm wide paper rolls)
The ideal treatment table - With a choice of 21 upholstery colours
Choose from a wide selection of colours for the upholstery of the treatment tables. Let your creativity and your taste guide you, or choose a colour combination to match the interior design of your practice or therapy facility.
No matter for which specific requirements, treatments or therapeutic measures you need a treatment table - our broad product portfolio always holds the correct version for you. Order today and equip your practice and treatment rooms for modern wellness, fitness or physiotherapy applications. Make sure to take advantage of the high quality and the versatility of our product range.
- Height -
- 650 mm - ULI and ELI
- 700 mm - RU-1062 and RUL-6000
- Widths -
- 800 mm - ELI
- 650 mm - ULI
- 620 mm - RUL-6000 and RU-1062
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm or 300 mm/1600 mm for RU-1062)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Adjustable headrest
- -25° to +30° by gas pressure spring (RU-1062)
- +30° by grid (ULI, ELI and RUL)
- Maximum load - 150 kg
- Product weight - 30 kg
- Frame Colours
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load (kg)|
|ULI-6030||650||650||Stainless steel (legs)||150|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|ELI-8030||800||650||Stainless steel (legs)||150|
|PE-8000 (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||for RU-1062||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 52-53.
A wide range of universal tables available from AGA
We offer various universal tables for different application fields, among others:
- Examination units, treatment tables, reclining/EEG lounge chairs, pediatric examination tables, XXL tables for adipose patients, patient transport tables, height-adjustable universal tables and more.
Our universal tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment, in several widths or fixed heights. They may be ordered in a mobile version with regular castors, or with central locking system.