Square Examination Stools
Our square examination stools, V-1000 and V-2000, are available with:
- lacquered frame V-1000 (see frame colours, below) or
- chrome-plated frame V-2000.
- The frame is made of square steel tubing profiles 25 x 25 mm / 20 x 20 mm.
- The seat (ca. 400x400mm) has an upholstery thickness of 64mm, with a choice of 21 upholstery colours available.
- The total sitting height is 500mm.
Your choice of upholstery and frame colours
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article number||Frame||Max. load|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 122.