Saddle Seat Examination Stools
The saddle seat examination stools are similar to the swivel stools. However, instead of the standard seat, these examination stools feature a black polyurethane-foam, ergonomically shaped saddle seat.
Ergonomic saddle seat for a healthy sitting position
- The five-arm aluminium base has a diameter of 610 mm.
- The saddle seat examination stools SH-1000 and SH-1000/LG have a black aluminium base while SH-2000 and SH-2000/LG have a polished aluminium base.
- They are equipped as a standard with braked (hard) double castors (Ø 50 mm) for soft floors.
- The standard height adjustment range is 460 - 580 mm. The saddle seat stools with article numbers ending in /LG have a height adjustment range of 550 - 730 mm.
- The saddle seat stools are also available with soft castors (for hard floors) at no extra charge, please specify upon ordering.
- Additionally, they may be ordered with gliders (feet), at no extra charge. With the gliders, the total height decreases by approx. 25 mm.
Saddle Seat Examination Stools - Overview
- Five-arm aluminium base Ø 610 mm, black (SH-1000, SH-1000/LG) or polished finish (SH-2000, SH-2000/LG)
- Height adjustment - continuous with gas pressure spring
- Height adjustment range 460-580 mm / 550-730 mm
- Seat - Ø 380 mm
- Maximum load - 130 kg
- Product weight - 10 kg
- Braked double castors (Ø 50 mm)
|Article number||Height adjustment||Adjustment mechanism||Aluminium base||Max. load|
|SH-1000||460 - 580 mm||Hand lever||Black||130 kg|
|SH-2000||460 - 580 mm||Hand lever||Polished||130 kg|
|SH-1000/LG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Black||130 kg|
|SH-2000/LG||550 - 730 mm||Hand lever||Polished||130 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 122.