AGA-UNI-MED Multi-function examination table
With their divided tabletop, comprehensive range of equipment options and included accessories, the AGA multi-function examination tables can be used not only in general medicine but also in surgical, gynaecological, proctology and rectoscopy practices.
The multi-function examination table AGA-UNI-MED (Article No. A-2065/EE) is particularly noted for its functionality, characteristics and durability.
Continuous height and tilt adjustments controlled by ultra-quiet electric motors
The three-piece tabletop has an upholstery thickness of 64 mm. The tabletop sections are continuously adjustable, as required, independently of each other for optimal patient treatment positioning, and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The continuous backrest adjustment (+30°) is gas pressure spring assisted for ease of use.
- The headrest may be adjusted to +40°, the seat section to +30°.
- A pelvic cut-out was inserted in the tabletop frame and upholstered seat.
- Levelling screws fitted into the wide base provide enhanced stability on any type of floor.
The continuous height and tilt adjustments are controlled by maintenance-free, spill-proof, ultra-quiet electric motors and pneumatic foot switches (Drive specifications for each motor: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IP 55, v=14 mm/s, 7000N). With full use of both motorized adjustments, a Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning up to 25° may be obtained.
The height-adjustable multi-function tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
Many accessories can be mounted onto the standard rails, including:
- Armrest - Article No. A-2047
- Anesthesia pole - Article No. NB-3000
- Instrument table - Article No. IT-3060
- Side guard - Article No. SG-1000/BK
Further accessories such as positioning aids, regular castors, retractable castors, double castors with central locking system, headrest adjustment by grid, face cutout and upholstered insert, mounting clamps, ring armrests and leg rests can be found on catalogue pages 72-73 and 94-95.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The AGA-UNI-MED multifunction examination table includes
- a pair of leg rests with plastic shells
- a pair of mounting clamps
- a set of two standard rails (length 1700 mm)
- a stainless steel pan
- a paper roll holder
AGA-UNI-MED - Overview
- Height adjustment range 650 - 850 mm (electric with foot switch)
- Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg 25° (electric with foot switch)
- Headrest and pelvic tilt adjustment mechanisms - continuous with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Backrest adjustment with gas pressure spring, pelvic cut-out
- Width 650 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, backrest 1050 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Maximum load 200 kg, product weight 110 kg
- Frame : Tabletop frame - chrome-plated / Plate coverings - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|A-2065/EE||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Chrome/Lacquered||200 kg|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 98.
AGA offers a wide range of multi-function tables
Further multi-function tables, with different features or with fixed height also available from AGA.