Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Universal therapy tables - AGA-THERA
The AGA-THERA universal therapy tables, with the seven upholstered tabletop sections (thickness 64 mm) and multiple adjustment options, have been designed for use in chiropractic, orthopaedic and therapy practices.
The height adjustment mechanism can be manual (TH-1065/H), hydraulic (TH-1065/Y) or electric (TH-1065/E).
Some of the possible positioning variations are illustrated here.
Continuous adjustment into a wide range of treatment positions
- The manual height adjustment on the universal therapy table TH-1065/H is done using maintenance-free gear with optimal transmission ratio (i=10mm/rev) for smooth, quick and easy operation of the hand crank, even with heavier patients.
- The hydraulic height adjustment on therapy table TH-1065/Y is done with centrally located a foot pump. The foot pedal can also be operated from the other side (please specify upon ordering).
- The electric adjustment on therapy table TH-1065/E is done with a maintenance-free and extremely quiet electric motor, controlled by air pulses via a hand switch (or foot switch at no extra charge, please specify upon ordering).
Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- The continuous adjustment of the armrests (dimensions 430 x 160 mm, LxW), the leg rests (500 x 300 mm), the backrest (520 x 620 mm), the headrest with face cutout (430 x 280 mm) and of the seat section (450 x 620 mm) allows a wide range of positions such as Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg as well as drainage position and more.
The following positioning aids can be used with the therapy tables:
- Wedge-shaped headrest - 450 x 400 x 80/10 mm, synthetic leather upholstery - with zipper closure - Article No. KKM-16
- Neck roll - Ø 140 x 400 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. RM-12
- Half-round bolster - Ø 200 x 400 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. HRM-14
- Knee roll - Ø 180 x 560 mm, synthetic leather upholstery, with zipper closure - Article No. RLM-20
A selection of 21 upholstery colours is available for all positioning aids, as it is for most AGA products.
- Upholstered insert to close face cutout - Article No. EfGS
The complete product descriptions and references can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 94.
AGA-THERA - The mobile therapy table
All AGA-THERA universal therapy tables are equipped with a mobile base on retractable castors (Ø 75 mm). Using a foot pedal, the table can be raised on the castors for transport or lowered back onto its feet for treatment, depending on the specific needs of the user.
AGA-THERA Universal therapy tables - Overview
- Height adjustment range 650 - 850 mm
- Height adjustment mechanism
- Manual (hand crank) - TH-1065/H
- Hydraulic (footpump) - TH-1065/Y
- Electric (hand switch, or foot switch at no extra charge) - TH-1065/E
- Seven split upholstered tabletop sections for multiple continuous adjustment options
- Mobile base on retractable castors (Ø75mm)
- Width - 620 mm
- Length - 1920 mm
- Headrest adjustment +20° (Grid)
- Seat/Backrest adjustment -/+20° (Gas pressure spring)
- Leg sections adjustments -/+30° (Clamping rods)
- Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trendelenburg -/+20° (Gas pressure spring)
- Face cutout in the headrest
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|TH-1065/H||1900 x 620||650 - 850||Lacquered||150 kg|
|TH-1065/Y||1900 x 620||650 - 850||Lacquered||150 kg|
|TH-1065/E||1900 x 620||650 - 850||Lacquered||150 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 95.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016