Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-PROKTO-LIFT - Proctology examination chair
During the development of the AGA-PROKTO-LIFT (PRE-1067/EE), our main focus was on how to ease the patient’s tension as much as possible before, during and after the examination in the lithotomy position.
Once the physician has brought the backrest into a horizontal position using electric adjustment, the entire seat area can be folded down using a single handle. Since the patient is unable to actually observe further examination proceedings, this provides the best relaxation possible.
AGA-PROKTO-LIFT - User and patient-friendly
- Ergonomically-designed padding of the backrest (95-135 mm) and seat (70 mm) for a very high comfort level, while the low seat height (620 mm) enables easy access.
- The wedge-shaped backrest eliminates the need for a separate neck roll.
In order to offer the ideal working height for each user this examination chair may be adjusted in height and tilt (backrest).
- Electric seat height adjustment and backrests tilting controlled by two maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet electric motors and pneumatic foot switches to provide the physician with optimal working conditions.
- Drive specifications for each motor: Height adjustment: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W,IPX4, v=14 mm/s, 7000N. Backrest tilting: 230V, 50/60Hz, 1,8A, 360W, IPX4, v=7 mm/s, 10000N.
- The wide base of the frame together with the pull-out support leg guarantee the high stability of the chair. The shock- and scratch-resistant protective covers of the column and base are easy to clean, like all other components.
- Mounting clamps, Göpel-type - Set of two, adjustable, chrome-plated, suitable for standard rails - Article No. BKG-600
- Leg rests, Göpel-type - Set of two, PU-foam pads, black upholstery, with spherical joint, suitable for all AGA mounting clamps - Article No. BHG-600
- Stirrups - Set of two, chrome-plated, requires AGA Göpel mounting clamps (BKG-600) - Article No. FES-2000
- Central locking castor system - Castors Ø 50 mm - Article No. LR/Z-50
The entire seat area can be folded down using a single handle.
The AGA-PROKTO-LIFT includes, at the listed price
- A pair of armrests,
- A stainless steel pan (250x190x45 mm) with holder,
- A paper roll holder on the backrest,
- A pull-out support rod,
- The foot switches.
AGA-PROKTO-LIFT Proctology examination chair - Overview
- Seat height 620 mm
- Height adjustment range 830-1030 mm
- Backrest adjustment range +54°
- Height and backrest adjustment mechanism - electric with foot switch
- Width 580 mm (1030 mm with armrests)
- Lengths - head/backrest 1050 mm, seat section 350 mm
- Pelvic cutout
- Levelling feet
- Maximum load 130 kg
- Product weight 120 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 95-135 mm (backrest, with integrated wedge-shaped headrest) and 70 mm (seat section) for increased comfort
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|PRE-1067/EE||1400 x 580||830 - 1030||Lacquered||130 kg|
|LR/Z-50||Ø 50 mm|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 76.
Further AGA products of interest for you
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
More examination chairs made by AGA
With AGA Sanitätsartikel, you can select from a variety of different examination chairs the perfect chairs for your individual practice or healthcare facility. We offer examination chairs that are tailored to your exact needs - for every specialty, we have the perfect design in our product range: