Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-POWER-MAT Multi-Function Table
The AGA-POWER-MAT stands out with its many options and its elegant design. All tabletop sections are manually adjustable. Only the height adjustment is motorized. This type of construction makes the AGA-POWER-MAT available at a very attractive price.
Multi-function table with electric height adjustment
- Electric height adjustment with anodized aluminium lifting column, controlled by a hand switch which can be replaced with a foot switch at extra charge (Article No. FS-2).
Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 2,5A, 150W, IP30, v=9mm/s, 3000N.
- Detachable tabletop sections (thickness 64 mm) made of soft polyurethane foam and upholstered in electrically conductive black synthetic leather (cotton/polyester mix, 100% PVC-compound coating). Non-conductive synthetic leather upholstery is also available in other colours.
- Continuously adjustable headrest with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Continuously adjustable back section, as well as leg sections, with gas pressure spring mechanism.
- Height 800 - 1100 mm
- Headrest +20°/-30°
- Backrest +45°/-20°
- Trendelenburg 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 8°
- Seat section +40°/-10°
- Leg sections (vertical) 0°/-90°
- Leg sections (spreadability) 0°/90°
- Lacquered steel tube frame with plastic base cover - Article No. MP-1050/5E.
- Glass-bead blasted stainless steel frame with stainless steel base cover - Article No. MP-3050/5E.
- Compartment for X-ray tape under the seat section, approx. 435x305 mm LxW, retrofitting is not possible - Article No. MP-RF.
- Stainless steel tray , approx. 250x190x45 mm, retrofitting is not possible - Article No. VA-30/MP.
- Upholstered pads thickness 40 mm, antistatic according to ISO 2882. The upper surfaces are seamless. Hooks and loops fasteners are located on the undersides to attach the pads to the 15 mm thick radiolucent support plates - Article No. MP-PAL.
- Removable, split and vertically/laterally adjustable leg plates instead of the standard leg sections which can only be dropped down 90° (Vertical adjustment: 0°/-90°, lateral adjustment/spread: 0°/90°) - Article No. MP-BTSA.
- The AGA-POWER-MAT is also available with an adjustable headrest by gas pressure spring instead of headrest adjustment with clamping rod locking mechanism - Article No. KVG.
Non-conductive synthetic leather upholstery is also available for this multifonction table in other colours (see upholstery colours). In this case, the table will be a custom-made product which cannot be returned or exchanged.
On the outside of the leg, seat and back section frame, the standard rails (25 x 10 mm) allow the installation of various optional accessories:
- Arm supports, leg and hand cuffs, instrument table, body strap, anesthesia pole, side and shoulder supports, arm/hand operating table, side safety rails and leg supports.
The following accessories are also available for the AGA-POWER-MAT multi-function table:
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-2049
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-50 (Ø 50 mm).
Please note that these last two components are not retrofittable.
The AGA-POWER-MAT (Article No. MP-1050/5E) is presented hereafter with the upholstery colour 'black antistatic' and the frame colour 'pure white' (RAL 9010), with the following optional accessories:
- Removable, split and vertically/laterally adjustable leg plates - Article No. MP-BTSA
- Foot switch instead of hand switch - Article No. FS-2
- Mobile base with central locking castor system (Ø 50 mm)- Article No. LR/Z-50
- Face cutout in the headrest - Article No. GS-1710
- Upholstered insert to close the face cutout - Article No. EfGS
Further evolution of the AGA-POWER-MAT into MP-1050/5EGYN and MP-3050/5EGYN
The AGA-POWER-MAT was developed further into an even more versatile multi-function table, which is especially well-suited for the field of gynecology. The various configurations and options available are detailed below.
The AGA-POWER-MAT multifunction table is available as MP-1050/5EGYN with the following components included in the listed price :
- a cut-out in the pelvic section
- split, removable and spreadable leg sections (Article No. MP-BTSA)
- the upholstery segments as 40 mm-thick pads with radiolucent support plates (Article No. MP-PAL)
- with plastic-coated steel tube frame and a plastic base cover.
The operating table MP-3050/5EGYN includes the same components as MP-1050/5EGYN, and has
- a glass-bead blasted stainless steel base frame and cover.
The following accessories are available for MP-1050/5EGYN and MP-3050/5EGYN.
- Leg rests (set of two), Göpel-type - Article No. BHG-600
- Mounting clamps (set of two), Göpel-type - Article No. BKG-600
- Ring-shaped armrests (set of two) - Article No. RL-2060
- Stainless steel pan - Article No. VA-30/MP - not retrofittable. The pan measures approx. ca. 250 x 180 x 75 mm.
The AGA-POWER-MAT unites design and functionality
- Height adjustment with low-voltage electric motor with hand switch (foot switch available at extra charge)
- Height adjustment range 800 - 1100 mm
- Width - 500 mm (560 mm with standard rails)
- Length - 1900 mm (headrest 295 mm, backrest 575 mm, seat section 360 mm, leg sections 520 mm)
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 110 kg
- Frame steel tubing (see Frame Colours)/ stainless steel
- Upholstery electrically conductive black, thickness 64 mm (standard pads) or 40 mm (upholstery pads MP-PAL, at extra charge)
- With earth contact (non-conductive also available)
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
Upholstery - Electrically conductive synthetic leather
- The electrically conductive synthetic leather MEDISTAT (Griffine) is specially designed for medical use and available in the color black.
- The MEDISTAT synthetic leather is made of a cotton / polyester blend and a coating of 100% PVC compound. It is characterized by its tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery is included in the price for the operating and multi-function tables in the price. Is is also available for all AGA tables and chairs at extra charge.
- In addition, we offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or other synthetic leather brands than the standard ones. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
More information about the composition, cleaning and care of MEDISTAT synthetic leather can be found here.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Length x Width (mm)||Frame||Max. Load (kg)|
|MP-1050/5E||800 - 1100 (electric)||1900 x 500||Colour||150|
|MP-3050/5E||800 - 1100 (electric)||1900 x 500||Stainless Steel||150|
|MP-1050/5EGYN||800 - 1100 (electric)||1900 x 500||Colour||150|
|MP-3050/5EGYN||800 - 1100 (electric)||1900 x 500||Stainless Steel||150|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers for the AGA-POWER-MAT and accessories can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 12-13 and 14-19.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
Further AGA products of interest for you
Browse our selection of accessories for AGA operation or multifunction tables
A wide selection of accessories is available for our operating and multi-function tables, such as arm support, side and shoulder support, instrument table, side safety rails and more.