Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-POWER-LIFT X-Ray Table
The AGA-POWER-LIFT (with electric height adjustment) and AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT (with electric height and tilt adjustment) tables have been specially developed for use in the X-ray field of application.
One of their main features is the absence of longitudinal brace at the front of the leg frame, allowing the free positioning of a C-arm.
We have expanded on these two X-ray table versions by adding battery powered models, equipped with rechargeable batteries.
The X-ray tables AGA-POWER-LIFT with height adjustment (electric) are presented on this page.
X-ray tables with electric height adjustment
- The radiolucent table surface has a thickness of 15 mm (for table width 650 mm) or 25 mm (for table width 800 mm).
- The X-ray tables are equipped with levelling feet under the leg frame for an enhanced level of stability.
- On the standard AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT (electric adjustment) the size of the area without any metal parts is at least 1300x600 mm (LxW) between the drives.
- The X-ray tables feature dual electric anodized light alloy lifting columns controlled by low-voltage, ultra-quiet electric motors and a hand switch. Drive specifications for each motor unit: 230V, 50/60Hz, 6,0A, 240W, IPX6, v=16mm/s, 2x1000N.
- One-piece tabletop (RGL-1065/EE and RGL-1080/EE) or
- Two-piece tabletop (RGL-1065/KEE and RGL-1080/KEE) with headrest positively adjustable by grid.
- As a standard, on the models with a tabletop in two sections, the adjustable headrest is located on the right-hand side (next to the transformer/hand switch). The headrest can be built on the left-hand side if requested at ordering time.
- To provide a comfortable lying position for the patient, upholstered pads are recommended. They have a thickness of 40 mm and are available with a width of 650 mm (Article No. PAL-190-65) and 800 mm (Article No. PAL-190-80). The 21 available upholstery colours may be found here.
- Additional table sizes or lengths can be custom-built upon request. Please contact us for further information.
For mobile use, the X-ray tables may be equipped with castors:
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which with locking function. At time of ordering, please indicate the required total height of the table (including castors)..
- Castors with central locking system LR/Z-125 for enhanced mobility and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table (press once). At time of ordering, please indicate the required total height of the table, including castors. Please note that retrofitting is not possible.
Note: With castors, the overall height of the table will change (650-900 / 700-950 mm). Please contact us for more information.
Further optional accessories (paper roll holder, standard rails, side guards and IV pole) are listed on the next page 'Accessories for X-Ray tables'.
Push bars, wall guards and an all-around frame protector are also available for the X-ray tables. Please contact us for pricing information.
Easy positioning of a C-arm with the AGA-POWER-LIFT
Upholstered pads for better patient comfort
To provide a additional comfort for the patient while lying position, we recommend the optional 40 mm-thick upholstered pads. The pads, available in 21 upholstery colours are easily attached onto the upper frame of the table by hook and loop closures.
- Upholstery pad, width 65 cm - Article No. PAL-190-65
- Upholstery pad, width 80 cm - Article No. PAL-190-80
- Height adjustment mechanism - Electric motors, with hand switch, 2 buttons (up/down)
- Height adjustment range 550 - 800 mm
- Tilt adjustment : not available (see AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT)
- Widths - 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length - 1900 mm
- One-piece or two-piece tabletop
- Maximum load - 150 kg
- Product weight - 90 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Max. load (kg)|
|RGL-1065/EE||650||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|RGL-1065/KEE (2 pc. tabletop)||650||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|PAL-190-65 (Upholstered pad)||650|
|RGL-1080/EE||800||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|RGL-1080/KEE (2 pc. tabletop)||800||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|PAL-190-80 (Upholstered pad)||800|
The product descriptions and article numbers for the AGA-POWER-LIFT radiology tables can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 24 and 26.
For more information on the new AGA-AKKU-POWER-LIFT (battery powered), please also see page 24 in the catalogue.
X-ray tables AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT with electric height and tilt adjustment - Also available from AGA
Our X-ray tables are not only available with electric height adjustment (AGA-POWER-LIFT), but also with electric height and tilt adjustment, on the model called AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT.
Here as well, the longitudinal brace in the front of the leg frame was removed to allow the free positioning of a C-arm.