Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT X-Ray Table
Our X-ray tables are not only available with electric height adjustment (AGA-POWER-LIFT), but also with electric height and tilt adjustment, on the model called AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT. Here as well, the longitudinal brace in the front of the leg frame was removed to allow the free positioning of a C-arm.
X-ray tables with electric height and tilt adjustment
- The X-ray-permeable PE regenerate support plates have a thickness of 15 mm (for a table width of 650 mm) or 25 mm (for a table width of 800 mm).
- For enhanced stability, the leg frame is equipped with levelling screws.
- In the standard versions of the AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT (electric adjustments), there is an area of at least 1300x600 mm (LxW), with no metal parts, between the drives.
- Please note that the areas of the headrest and the transition to the main surface, can only be x-rayed to a limited extent due to the hinges and the headrest adjustment mechanisms.
- The dual electric anodized light alloy lifting columns are controlled by low-voltage, ultra-quiet electric motors and a hand switch.
Specifications for each motor 230V, 50/60Hz, 6,0A, 240W, IPX6, v=16mm/s, 2x1000N.
- The hand module enables simultaneous height and tilt adjustment. With full use of both motorized adjustments, a Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning up to 11° is possible.
- One-piece tabletop (RGL-1065/NEE and RGL-1080/NEE) or
- Two-piece tabletop (RGL-1065/NKEE and RGL-1080/NKEE) with headrest positively adjustable by grid. As a standard, the headrest is located on the right-hand side (next to the transformer/hand switch). It can be built on the left-hand side if requested at ordering time.
- To provide a comfortable lying position for the patient, upholstered pads are recommended (Article No. PAL-190-65 / PAL-190/80). They have a thickness of 40 mm, easily attach onto the upper frame of the table with hook and loop closures and are available with a width of 650 mm (Article No. PAL-190-65) and 800 mm (Article No. PAL-190-80). The 21 available upholstery colours may be found here.
- Additional table sizes or lengths can be custom-built upon request. Please contact us for further information.
For mobile use, the X-ray tables may be equipped with castors:
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which with locking function. At time of ordering, please indicate the required total height of the table (including castors).
- Castors with central locking system LR/Z-125 for enhanced mobility and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table (press once). At time of ordering, please indicate the required total height of the table, including castors (either 650-900 mm or 700-950 mm). Retrofitting is not possible.
Further optional accessories (paper roll holder, standard rails, side guards and IV pole) are listed on the next page 'Accessories for X-Ray tables' and on page 27 of the AGA catalogue.
Push bars, wall guards and an all-around frame protector are also available for the X-ray tables. Please contact us for pricing information.
Simultaneous adjustments with user-friendly hand module
Upholstered pads for better patient comfort
To provide a additional comfort for the patient while lying position, we recommend the optional 40 mm-thick upholstered pads. The pads, available in 21 upholstery colours are easily attached onto the upper frame of the table by hook and loop closures.
- Upholstered pad, width 65 cm - Article No. PAL-190-65
- Upholstered pad, width 80 cm - Article No. PAL-190-80
- Height adjustment mechanism - Low-voltage electric motors with hand switch - Height adjustment range 550 - 800 mm
- Tilt adjustment - Low-voltage electric motors with hand switch
- Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning up to 11°
- Simultaneous height and tilt adjustment with hand switch
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm
- One-piece or two-piece tabletop
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 90 kg
- Lacquered frame, see Frame Colours
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
|Article Number||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Max. load (kg)|
|RGL-1065/NEE||650||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|RGL-1065/NKEE (2 pc. tabletop)||650||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|PAL-190-65 (Upholstered pad)||650|
|RGL-1080/NEE||800||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|RGL-1080/NKEE (2 pc. tabletop)||800||550 - 800 (electric)||150|
|PAL-190-80 (Upholstered pad)||800|
Some products and options available
RGL-1065/NKEE with central locking castor system, standard rails, paper roll holder, upholstered pads and headrest on the left - Height 550-800 mm
The x-ray table AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT (Article No. RGL-1065/NKEE) is shown in the pictures with the frame colour 'light grey' (RAL 7035) and an overall height (with castors) of 550-800 mm. The upholstered pads, Article No. PAL-190-65, the central locking system with double castors (Ø 125 mm), Article No. LR-Z/125, the standard rails (length 1700 mm), Article No. OPS-170/A as well as the paper roll holder, Article No. P-2065/A are available as optional accessories.
On the x-ray tables with a 2-pc. tabletop, the headrest is located, as a standard, on the right-hand side. It can be built on the left-hand side (as shown here) if requested at ordering time.
The product descriptions and article numbers for the AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT radiology tables can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 25 and 26.
For more information on the new AGA-AKKU-DUO-POWER-LIFT (battery powered), please also see page 25 in the catalogue.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
Further AGA products of interest for you
Also available: X-ray tables with electric height adjustment - AGA-POWER-LIFT
Our X-ray tables are not only available with electric height and tilt adjustment, on the AGA-POWER-DUO-LIFT (described above) but also with electric height adjustment only, on the AGA-POWER-LIFT.
Here as well, the longitudinal brace in the front of the leg frame was removed to allow the free positioning of a C-arm.