Phlebology table AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT - 3-piece tabletop
Our AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT vein treatment tables were specially designed to meet the requirements of the field of phlebology. They are available with a two or three-piece tabletop and 64mm-thick upholstered pads.
The electric height and tilt adjustments, simple mode of operation and specially-designed accessories help the physician and medical personnel provide swift patient treatment.
The standard equipment for the three-piece AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT (VEKO-1060/3EE) includes
- a pair of standard rails pre-attached onto the table frame,
- a pair of ring-shaped armrests with fixing clamps,
- a footrest in black,
- a neck roll.
When necessary, with a collapsing patient for example, the AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT can be brought from near vertical (+74°) to horizontal and even further into the shock position (-20°).
The AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT is equipped with dual, maintenance-free, spill-proof, ultra-quiet motors controlled by a pneumatic foot switch. Drive specifications for each motor 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IP 55, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
The wide base with an additional pull-out support rod ensures further stability, even in near vertical positioning (74°) and under stress. The base and column covers are impact- and scratch-resistant, easy to clean, just like all the other components.
A stainless steel pan (VA-40/V, not retrofittable) as well as stirrups with fixing clamps are available as optional accessories.
Ease of use of the electric height and tilt adjustment
AGA-PHLEBO-MAT Phlebology table (3-pc. tabletop)
Our three-piece AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT is also available without height adjustment. Called the AGA-PHLEBO-MAT (VEKO-1062/3E), it offers
- a fixed working height of 930mm and
- electric tilt adjustment (+74° to -20°).
Please note that the height adjustment mechanism cannot be retrofitted.
For excellent mobility and comfort of use, we recommend the
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-50.
The base is equipped with two fixed castors (at the foot end) and two multi-directional castors (at the head end), Ø 50 mm. The black locking pedal is located at the head end of the base frame. Please note that this option is not retrofittable.
- Patient strapping belt - Article No. PG-220, dimensions approx. 2200 x 250 mm, LxW)
To ensure safe positioning of the patient on the phlebology table.
- Upholstery insert for foot cut-out - Article No. PEF-1043
To close the foot cut-out, in order to provide the patient with a comfortable horizontal lying position.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. P-2065/A
to be mounted on the table frame (head end)
- Heel rest - Article No. FR-60
Highly recommended for use in phlebology. The patient simply steps onto the table and is brought into the required treatment position via electric height and tilt adjustment. The heels can be then placed onto the heel rest, which will enable medical personnel to keep both hands free for leg bandaging when necessary.
- Stainless steel tray (Article No. VA-40/V)
includes a holder and a safety switch. The tray is located just below the pelvic cutout. Retrofitting is not possible.
AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT - convertible in a few seconds
The three-piece AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT (VEKO-1060/3EE) can be converted into a gynaecological, rectoscopic or proctological examination chair in a matter of seconds, simply by raising the gas pressure spring adjustable backrest and dropping the foot section.
- Height adjustment 730 - 930 mm, electric with foot switch (AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT VEKO-1060/3EE)
- Fixed height - 930 mm (AGA-PHLEBO-MAT VEKO-1062/3E)
- Tilting adjustment +74° to -20°, electric with foot switch
- Three-piece tabletop
- Width - 620 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (head section 1020 mm, seat section 365 mm, feet section 465 mm)
- Maximum load - 150 kg
- Product weight - 110 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Tilting||Max. load (kg)|
|VEKO-1062/3E (3 pc. tabletop)||930||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
|VEKO-1060/3EE (3 pc. tabletop)||730-930||620||+74°/-20° (14 mm/s)||150|
The product descriptions and article numbers for the AGA-PHLEBO-LIFT and AGA-PHLEBO-MAT (with three-piece tabletop) can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 42-43.
Phlebology tables with 2-pc. tabletop, tilt tables for cardiology and therapy also available from AGA
- The three-piece combined phlebology tables are also available with a two-piece tabletop for specific use in pure phlebology and dermatology. These vein treatment tables are described in detail on the following page.
- Tilt tables are a further development of the phlebology tables. These specially-designed examination tables, used for example for the tilt table test or equipped with an echo cutout for cardiology diagnostics, are also shown and described in detail in the AGA catalogue on pages 45 and 46.
- The therapy tilt tables can be found on catalogue page 47.