AGA-PERMO - Gynaecology Examination Chair
The gynaecology examination chair AGA-PERMO (Article No. GU-1062/G) was specifically designed to operate independently of an electrical power source, since all adjustments are done manually. This type of construction results in a very competitively-priced product.
Manually adjustable and independent from a power source
- Continuous pelvic tilt adjustment from 830 mm up to 1140 mm (measured at the seat front edge) with a foot pedal located underneath the folding footstool.
- Using the gas pressure spring assisted manual pelvic tilting and manual backrest adjustment, a Trendelenburg positioning of up to 35° can be reached.
- The back section itself can be continuously adjusted up to +63°, with a gas pressure spring mechanism.
- The wide base of the frame, equipped with levelling feet to compensate for uneven floors, ensures a high stability.
- The shock- and scratch-resistant protective covers of the column and base are easy to clean, like all other components.
- The upholstery thickness of the backrest and seat is 67 mm. A pelvic cutout has been added to the seat area.
The AGA-PERMO includes, at the listed price
- A pair of standard rails on the outside of the seat section,
- A fold-up step stool (490x320x250 mm, WxDxH),
- Two slots (right/left side) for a colposcope holder,
- A neck roll with strap,
- A stainless steel pan (300x200x65 mm) with holder,
- A paper roll holder on the backrest.
AGA-PERMO - Overview
- Seat height in the horizontal position 830 mm
- Fold-up step stool (490x320x250 mm, WxDxH),
- Pelvic tilt adjustment (Trendelenburg position) +35° / 830 - 1140 mm (measured at the seat front edge)
- Backrest adjustment range + 63°, continuous, with gas pressure spring
- Width 580 mm
- Length 1150 mm (head/backrest 800 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Pelvic cutout
- Levelling feet
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 67 mm,
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- lichtgrau (RAL 7035),
- weißaluminium (RAL 9006),
- reinweiß (RAL 9010).
Die hochwertige Lackierung hat eine glänzende Oberflächenoptik und ist leicht zu reinigen sowie desinfektionsmittelbeständig.
Eine andere Farbgestaltung (Typenvariante) ist nach vorheriger Absprache, gegen Aufpreis, möglich. Teilen Sie uns bitte den gewünschten RAL-Farbton mit.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|GU-1062/G||1150 x 580||830||Lacquered||200 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 75.
Further AGA products of interest for you
More examination chairs made by AGA
With AGA Sanitätsartikel, you can select from a variety of different examination chairs the perfect chairs for your individual practice or healthcare facility. We offer examination chairs that are tailored to your exact needs - for every specialty, we have the perfect design in our product range: