Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-OP-POWER-MAT Operation Table
This model is based on the well-established multi-function table AGA-POWER-MAT. The AGA-OP-POWER MAT operation tables (Article No. MP-1050/5Y and MP-3050/5Y) differ from the AGA-POWER-MAT only in the height adjustment mechanism. The hydraulic height adjustment on the AGA-OP-POWER-MAT is done with a centrally located foot pump.
- Height adjustable via hydraulic system (foot pump)
- Continuously adjustable headrest (-30°/+20°)
- All upholstered parts can be manually adjusted
- Lifting column made of anodised light alloy
- Independent from an energy source
- Quality made in Germany
Operation table with hydraulic height adjustment
The hydraulic height adjustment is done by a centrally located foot pump and an anodized light alloy lifting column. All tabletop sections are manually adjustable. With this design, the AGA-OP-POWER-MAT can operate independently from a power source and is therefore available at a very attractive price.
- The detachable tabletop sections (thickness 64 mm) are made of soft polyurethane foam and upholstered with electrically conductive synthetic leather, colour black.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable (-30°/+20°) and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- Continuously adjustable back and leg sections, whereby the leg rests can be individually dropped down (-90°) with a gas spring mechanism.
- Height 785 to 1085 mm
- Headrest +20°/-30°
- Backrest +45°/-20°
- Trendelenburg 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 8°
- Seat section +40°/-10°
- Leg sections 0°/-90°
- Plastic-coated steel frame and plastic base cover - Article No. MP-1050/5Y.
- Glass bead blasted stainless steel frame and stainless steel base cover - Article No. MP-3050/5Y.
- Compartment for X-ray tape under the seat section, approx. 435x305 mm LxW, retrofitting is not possible - Article No. MP-RF.
- Stainless steel tray , approx. 250x190x45 mm, retrofitting is not possible - Article No. VA-30/MP.
- Upholstered pads thickness 40 mm, antistatic according to ISO 2882. The upper surfaces are seamless. Hooks and loops fasteners are located on the undersides to attach the pads to the 15 mm thick radiolucent support plates - Article No. MP-PAL.
- Removable, split and vertically/laterally adjustable leg plates instead of the standard leg sections which can only be dropped down 90° (Vertical adjustment: 0°/-90°, lateral adjustment/spread: 0°/90°) - Article No. MP-BTSA.
- The AGA-OP-POWER-MAT is also available with an adjustable headrest by gas pressure spring instead of headrest adjustment with clamping rod locking mechanism - Article No. KVG.
Non-conductive synthetic leather upholstery is also available for this operation table in other colours (see upholstery colours). In this case, the table will be a custom-made product which cannot be returned or exchanged.
On the outside of the leg, seat and back section frame, the standard rails (25 x 10 mm) allow the installation of various optional accessories:
- Arm supports, leg and hand cuffs, instrument table, body strap, anesthesia pole, side and shoulder supports, arm/hand operating table, side safety rails and leg supports.
Also available for the AGA-OP-POWER-MAT operating table:
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-2049
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-50 (Ø 50 mm).
Please note that these two optional accessories are not retrofittable.
The AGA-OP-POWER-MAT (Article No. MP-1050/5Y) is presented hereafter with the upholstery colour 'black antistatic' and the frame colour 'pure white' (RAL 9010), with the following optional accessories:
- Compartment for X-ray tape, under the seat section, Article No. MP-RF
- Mobile base with central locking castor system (Ø 50 mm)- Article No. LR/Z-50
- Paper roll holder, Article No. PU-2049
Further evolution of the AGA-OP-POWER-MAT into MP-1050/5YGYN and MP-3050/5YGYN
The operation table AGA-OP-POWER-MAT was further developed into an even more versatile multi-function table, which is especially well-suited for the field of gynecology. The various configurations and options available are detailed below.
The AGA-OP-POWER-MAT is available under article No. MP-1050/5YGYN with the following components included in the listed price for the table:
- A cut-out in the pelvic section
- Split, removable and spreadable leg sections (Article No. MP-BTSA)
- 40 mm-thick upholstered pads with radiolucent support plates (Article No. MP-PAL)
- Plastic-coated steel tube frame and a plastic base cover
The operating table MP-3050/5YGYN includes the same components as MP-1050/5YGYN, and has
- a glass-bead blasted stainless steel base frame and cover.
Following accessories are available for the operating tables MP-1050/5YGYN and MP-3050/5YGYN.
- Leg rests (set of two), Göpel-type - Article No. BHG-600
- Mounting clamps (set of two), Göpel-type - Article No. BKG-600
- Ring-shaped armrests (set of two) - Article No. RL-2060
- Stainless steel pan - Article No. VA-30/MP - not retrofittable. The drop tray measures approx. ca. 250 x 180 x 75 mm.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-2049 (not retrofittable)
- Central locking castor system, Ø 50 mm - Article No. LR/Z-50 (not retrofittable).
AGA-OP-POWER-MAT: an economical, multi-purpose operation table
- Height adjustment mechanism - hydraulic with foot pump
- Height adjustment range 785 - 1085 mm
- Width 500 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 295 mm, backrest 575 mm, seat section 360 mm, leg sections 520 mm)
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 110 kg
- Frame - steel tubing, see Frame Colours / stainless steel
- Upholstery electrically conductive, colour: black
Thickness 64 mm (standard pads) or 40 mm (upholstery pads MP-PAL, at extra charge)
- With earth contact (non-conductive also available)
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
Upholstery - Electrically conductive synthetic leather
- The electrically conductive synthetic leather MEDISTAT (Griffine) is specially designed for medical use and available in the color black.
- The MEDISTAT synthetic leather is made of a cotton / polyester blend and a coating of 100% PVC compound. It is characterized by its tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery is included in the price for the operating and multi-function tables in the price. Is is also available for all AGA tables and chairs at extra charge.
- In addition, we offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or other synthetic leather brands than the standard ones. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
More information about the composition, cleaning and care of MEDISTAT synthetic leather can be found here.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Length x Width (mm)||Frame||Max. Load (kg)|
|MP-1050/5Y||785 - 1085 (hydraulic)||1900 x 500||Colour||150|
|MP-3050/5Y||785 -1085 (hydraulic)||1900 x 500||Stainless Steel||150|
|MP-1050/5YGYN||785 -1085 (hydraulic)||1900 x 500||Colour||150|
|MP-3050/5YGYN||785 -1085 (hydraulic)||1900 x 500||Stainless Steel||150|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers for the OP-POWER-MAT and its equipment options and accessories can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 8-9 and 14-19.
Browse our selection of accessories for AGA operation or multifunction tables
A wide selection of accessories is available for our operating and multi-function tables, such as arm support, side and shoulder support, instrument table, side safety rails and more.