Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-MULTIFLEX Multi-function examination tables
The AGA-MULTIFLEX multi-function examination tables were developed as an alternative to the combined multi-function tables.
The folding leg section of the AGA-MULTIFLEX enables variable table length (from 1920 mm to 1380 mm). The table height is 800 mm, with a three-piece tabletop and an upholstery thickness of 64 mm. The headrest is adjustable by grid (+30°).
AGA-MULTIFLEX available in two different versions
- Reinforced brackets in the frame corners and crossbars between the table legs ensure the stability and robustness of the structure.
- The upholstery thickness of the three tabletop sections is 64 mm.
- The multi-function tables AGA-MULTIFLEX are only available with a height of 800 mm.
- The headrest is adjustable by grid, up to +30°. The leg section may be folded down to 90°.
- The back and feet sections feature a pelvic cutout in the table and upholstery frames.
- The table length can be shortened from approx. 1920 mm to approx. 1380 mm thanks to the folding leg section.
The multi-function examination table AGA-MULTIFLEX II table includes:
- a set of two leg rests with plastic shells,
- a set of two mounting clamps,
- a stainless steel pan,
- a semicircular cutout in the upholstered seat and leg sections,
- a paper roll holder.
The multi-function examination table AGA-MULTIFLEX I table includes:
- a paper roll holder.
Accessories such as positioning aids, headrest adjustment by gas pressure spring, standard side rails, side guards and mounting clamps can be found under Accessories for multifunction examination tables and on catalogue pages 90-91.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest
AGA-MULTIFLEX : A functional examination table with variable length - Overview
- Height 800 mm
- Width 650 mm
- Length 1920 mm (headrest 500 mm, backrest 1050 mm, leg section 350 mm)
- Variable tabletop length 1380 to 1920 mm (drop down mechanism -90° for leg section)
- 3-section tabletop
- Headrest adjustment +30° (Grid)
- Pelvic cutout in tabletop frame and seat section
- Leg rests and fixing clamps
- Stainless steel pan
- Paper roll holder
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 45 kg
- Frame lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|MULTIFLEX I||1380 to 1920 x 650||800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|MULTIFLEX II||1380 to 1920 x 650||800||Lacquered||200 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 88.
AGA offers a wide range of multi-function tables
Further multi-function tables, with different features or with fixed height also available from AGA.