Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-MULTI-MAT Multifunction Table
During the development phase of the AGA-MULTI-MAT, emphasis was placed on maximum motorized adjustability to simplify patient positioning and use by the operator, making this table perfectly suited to a variety of medical fields.
Multifunction table with maximum motorized adjustability
The AGA-MULTI-MAT MF-1050/EE is equipped with two electric motors for
- height adjustment
- seat / leg section adjustment
The AGA-MULTI-MAT MF-1050/EEE, is equipped with three electric motors for
- height adjustment
- seat / leg section adjustment lateral adjustment to either side.
The maintenance-free, spill-proof, ultra-quiet motors are controlled by a pneumatic foot switch (or hand switch, upon request). Drive specifications for each motor:
- Height adjustment: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N,
- Seat adjustment: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N,
- Lateral adjustment: 230V, 50/60Hz, 1,8A, 360W, IPX4, v=7mm/s, 10000N.
- Wide base with levelling feet provides enhanced stability
- Detachable upholstered pads (thickness 64 mm) made of soft polyurethane foam and upholstered with electrically conductive synthetic leather, colour black
- Integrated standard rails on the outside of the leg, seat and back section frame
- Continuously adjustable leg and back sections, with gas pressure spring mechanism
- Individually adjustable leg sections
- Continuously adjustable headrest (positive and negative), with clamping rod locking mechanism
- Potential equalization socket at the base of the column
- Backrest +45°/-23°
- Trendelenburg 23°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 23°
- Seat section +35°/-23°
- Headrest +25°/-30°
- Leg sections 0°/-90°
- Lateral 20° to either side (only for MF-1050/EEE)
Instead of the headrest adjustment with clamping rod mechanism, the AGA-MULTI-MAT is also available with headrest adjustment by gas pressure spring (Article No. KVG)
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-2049
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-50, with Ø 50 mm castors.
Please note that these optional accessories are not retrofittable.
- Various accessories can be mounted onto the integrated standard rails (25 x 10 mm, on the outside of the leg, seat and back section frame) : arm supports, leg and hand cuffs, instrument table, body strap, anesthesia pole, side and shoulder supports, arm/hand operating table, side rails and leg supports.
AGA-MULTI-MAT multifunction table - with lateral and height adjustment
- Height adjustment 775-975 mm by low-voltage electric motor with foot switch (hand switch also available)
- Seat section adjustment +35°/-23° by low-voltage electric motor with foot switch (hand switch also available)
- Lateral adjustment to either side 20°, electric (only for MF-1050/EEE)
- Width 500 mm (560 mm with standard rails)
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 295 mm, backrest 575 mm, seat section 330 mm, leg sections 520 mm)
- With earth contact
- Maximum load 150kg
- Product weight 140 kg
- Lacquered frame, see frame colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, electrically conductive synthetic leather, colour black
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
Upholstery - Electrically conductive synthetic leather
- The electrically conductive synthetic leather MEDISTAT (Griffine) is specially designed for medical use and available in the color black.
- The MEDISTAT synthetic leather is made of a cotton / polyester blend and a coating of 100% PVC compound. It is characterized by its tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery is included in the price for the operating and multi-function tables in the price. Is is also available for all AGA tables and chairs at extra charge.
- In addition, we offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or other synthetic leather brands than the standard ones. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
More information about the composition, cleaning and care of MEDISTAT synthetic leather can be found here.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Length x Width (mm)||Lateral tilting||Max. Load (kg)|
|MF-1050/EE||775 - 975 (electric)||1900 x 500||-||150|
|MF-1050/EEE||775 - 975 (electric)||1900 x 500||20° (both sides)||150|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 11 and 14-19.
Browse our selection of accessories for AGA operation or multifunction tables
A wide selection of accessories is available for our operating and multifunction tables, such as arm support, side and shoulder support, instrument table, side safety rails and more.