Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-MED - Gynaecology examination chair
The AGA-MED (Article No. GU-1058/E) gynaecology examination chair differs from the previously described AGA-LIFT (Article No. GL-1058/EE) in that it has no height adjustment. However, a fold-up step stool is included.
An examination chair that is comfortable and easy to to adjust
- Impact-resistant, easy-to-clean base and column covers.
- Wide base with levelling screws for enhanced stability on any type of floor.
- Ergonomically designed backrest (upholstery thickness ranging from 85 mm at the lower end to 135 mm at the top) and seat (thickness 85 mm) for extra comfort.
- Additionally, because of the wedge shape of the backrest, a separate neck roll is not necessary.
- Large pelvic cutout in the upholstered seat.
- The backrest is adjustable up to +54°.
- The pelvic tilt adjustment from 865 mm to 1175 mm (measured at the seat front edge) is controlled by a maintenance-free, ultra-quiet electric motor and a pneumatic foot switch. Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
The AGA-MED includes, at the listed price
- A pair of standard rails on the outside of the seat section,
- A fold-up step stool (490x320x250 mm, WxDxH),
- Two slots (right/left side) for a colposcope holder,
- A grounded AC outlet at the rear of the column,
- A stainless steel pan (300x200x65 mm) with holder,
- A paper roll holder on the backrest,
- The foot switch.
AGA-MED Gynaecology examination chair - Overview
- Seat height in the horizontal position 865 mm
- Folding footstool (490 x 320 x 250 mm, WxDxH)
- Pelvic tilting +30° electric/ 865 - 1175 mm (measured at the seat front edge)
- Backrest adjustment range +54°
- Width 580 mm
- Length 1150 mm (head/backrest 800 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Pelvic cutout
- Levelling feet
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 85 - 135 mm (backrest, with integrated wedge-shaped headrest) and 85 mm (seat section, for increased comfort)
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|GU-1058/E||1150 x 580||865||Lacquered||200 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 75.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
More examination chairs made by AGA
With AGA Sanitätsartikel, you can select from a variety of different examination chairs the perfect chairs for your individual practice or healthcare facility. We offer examination chairs that are tailored to your exact needs - for every specialty, we have the perfect design in our product range: