Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-LIFT - Gynaecology Examination Chair
The AGA-LIFT and the other AGA gynaecology examination chairs stand out by their functionalities.
The gynaecology examination chairs AGA-LIFT may be equipped with
- Electric pelvic adjustment, height adjustment and backrest adjustment (Article No. GL-1060/EEE),
- Electric pelvic adjustment and height adjustment (Article No. GL-1060/EE). The backrest is adjusted manually with a gas pressure spring.
The continuous electric height adjustment ranging from 650 mm (initial height) to 1160 mm (measured at the seat front edge) with full use of both motorized adjustments provides an ideal working height for every user. Moreover, the low seat initial height of the AGA-LIFT eliminates the need for a folding footstool.
A user-friendly and sturdy examination chair
- Impact-resistant, easy-to-clean base and column covers.
- Wide base with levelling screws for enhanced stability on any type of floor.
- Ergonomically designed backrest (upholstery thickness ranging from 85 mm at the lower end to 135 mm at the top) and seat (thickness 85 mm) for extra comfort.
- Additionally, because of the wedge shape of the backrest, a separate neck roll is not necessary.
- Large pelvic cut-out in the upholstered seat
- Electric pelvic tilt adjustment, in combination with backrest adjustment enables Trendelenburg positioning up to 30°.
- The backrest is adjustable up to +54°.
- The pelvic tilting, seat height and backrest adjustments (on selected models, Article No. ERV) are controlled by maintenance-free, ultra-quiet electric motors and pneumatic foot switches.
- Drive specifications for each motor:
- Height adjustment - 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
- Pelvic tilt adjustment - 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14 mm/s, 7000N.
- Backrest adjustment - 230V, 50Hz, 1,5A, 350W, IPX4, v=6 mm/s, 4000N.
The AGA-LIFT includes, at the listed price
- two standard rails pre-attached on the outer frame of the seat section,
- two slots (right/left hand side) for a colposcope holder,
- an earthed AC socket at the back of the column,
- a stainless steel pan (300x200x65 mm) with holder,
- a paper roll holder in the backrest,
- the foot switches.
AGA-LIFT Gynaecology Examination Chair - Overview
- Seat height in the horizontal position 650 mm
- Height adjustment mechanism - electric with foot switch
- Height adjustment range 650 - 1160 mm (measured at the front edge of seat)
- Pelvic tilting +30°
- Trendelenburg position 30°
- Backrest adjustment range +54°
- Width - 580 mm
- Length - 1150 mm (head/backrest 800 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Pelvic cutout
- Levelling feet
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 90 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 85 - 135 mm (backrest, with integrated wedge-shaped headrest) and 85 mm (seat section, for increased comfort)
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|GL-1060/EEE||1150 x 580||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|GL-1060/EE||1150 x 580||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 74.
More examination chairs made by AGA
With AGA Sanitätsartikel, you can select from a variety of different examination chairs the perfect chairs for your individual practice or healthcare facility. We offer examination chairs that are tailored to your exact needs - for every specialty, we have the perfect design in our product range: