Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-JUS Operation Table
The AGA-JUS (Article No. JUS-2000) is a mobile multi-purpose operation table for universal use in hospitals (general surgery, specialized fields) and the out-patient departments.
The AGA-JUS offers optimal and safe patient positioning with its radiolucent universal tabletop in five sections. Stainless steel standard rails are mounted laterally on both sides on the seat-, back- and leg plate(s).
AGA-JUS: a multi-purpose operation table for universal use
The AGA-JUS operation table is equipped with straight, divided, vertically and laterally adjustable leg sections, which are also removable.
- Leg sections vertical adjustment +20°/-90°
- Leg sections lateral adjustment 0°/90°
The lateral adjustment is also done using a smooth crank mechanism, from underneath the seat section.
- Lateral tilt adjustment range 20° (to both sides)
The continuous backrest and Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg adjustment is done with a gas pressure spring underneath the head section.
- Backrest adjustment range +75°/-45°
- Trendelenburg 30°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 30°
The headrest can be shifted laterally or removed completely as needed.
- Headrest adjustment range +/-45°.
- The five-piece tabletop enables optimal and safe patient positioning.
- The 40 mm-thick, detachable upholstered pads features an electrically conductive cover, antistatic, biocompatible, colour black.
- The radiolucent table surface allows the use of X-ray equipment or image intensifier.
- Aluminium/stainless steel table frame, powder-coated in RAL 9007 aluminium grey.
- The stainless steel base frame with large, smooth-running electrically conductive double castors (Ø 125 mm) ensures a high degree of stability and excellent mobility.
- The two double castors directly underneath the backrest are lockable by foot pedal.
- The maintenance-free, hydraulic height adjustment (770-1070 mm) is controlled by a foot pump.
- The AGA-JUS is therefore independent of any power source.
- The column housing is made of stainless steel.
- The potential equalization socket can be found at the base of the column.
- The tabletop width without standard side rails is 540 mm, and 590 mm with the rails.
Additional equipment such as longitudinal shift or kidney/gallbladder bridge are available as options. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
Stainless steel standard side rails are mounted laterally on both sides on seat-, back- and leg plate(s). Various accessories can be mounted onto the standard rails, for example:
- Armrest/Arm support - Article No. A-2047
- Shoulder/Side supports - Article No. SSH-3010
- Anesthesia pole - Article No. NB-3000
- Instrument table - Article No. IT-3060
- Leg rests, etc.
The product descriptions and article numbers for the operating table accessories can be found under OR Accessories and in the AGA product catalogue on pages 14-19.
Operation table with maintenance-free hydraulic height adjustment
- Height adjustment range 770 - 1070 mm
- Height adjustment mechanism - hydraulic with foot pump
- Electrically conductive double castors, Ø 125 mm
- Width - 540 mm without lateral standard rails / 590 mm with rails
- Length - 2000 mm (headrest 270 mm / back 620 mm / seat 425 mm / legs 620 mm)
- Maximum load - 160 kg
- Product weight - 165 kg
- Frame - aluminium and stainless steel, lacquered RAL9007
- Upholstery - electrically conductive black, thickness 40 mm
Upholstery - Electrically conductive material (Dartex® Conductive)
- The electrically conductive fabric (Dartex® Conductive) included in the price for the AGA-JUS operating table, is specially designed for medical use and available in the color black.
- It has a Polyurethane conductive transfer coating with enhanced electrical conductivity on weft knitted Polyamide fabric (38% PU, 62% PA) and is characterized by its tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants.
- Information about the cleaning and care of the electrically conductive upholstery can be found here.
|Article Number||Height (mm)||Length x Width (mm)||Lateral tilting||Max. load (kg)|
|JUS-2000||770 - 1070 (hydraulic)||1900 x 540||20° (both sides)||160|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 10. The accessories are presented on pages 14-19.
Browse our selection of accessories for AGA operation or multifunction tables
A wide selection of accessories is available for our operating and multifunction tables, such as arm support, side and shoulder support, instrument table, side safety rails and more.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016