Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-DUO-LIFTO-MED Multifunction examination table
With their divided tabletop, comprehensive range of equipment options and included accessories, the AGA multifunction examination tables can be used not only in general medicine but also in surgical, gynaecological, proctology and rectoscopy practices.
The AGA-DUO-LIFTO-MED (Article No. H-U 2065/3EE) multifunction examination table is an alternative to the AGA-UNI-MED.
A versatile examination table, suitable for many specialties
The three-piece tabletop has an upholstery thickness of 64 mm. The tabletop sections are continuously adjustable, as required, independently of each other for optimal patient treatment positioning, and secured with a clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The continuous backrest adjustment is gas pressure spring assisted for ease of use.
- A pelvic cut-out was inserted in the tabletop frame and upholstered seat.
- Levelling screws fitted into the wide base provide enhanced stability on any type of floor.
Dual anodized aluminium lifting columns controlled by low-voltage, ultra-quiet electric motors and a hand module allowing simultaneous height and tilt adjustment (Multitasking).
Drive specifications for each motor: 230V, 50/60Hz, 6,0A, 240W, IPX6, v=16mm/s, 2x1000N. With full use of both motorized adjustments, a Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning up to 15° may be obtained.
The height-adjustable multifunction tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
The AGA-UNI-MED is also available at extra charge with a black electrically conductive synthetic leather upholstery and a potential equalization socket (see catalogue page 4).
Many accessories can be mounted onto the standard rails, including:
- Armrest - Article No. A-2047
- Anesthesia pole - Article No. NB-30560
- Instrument table - Article No. IT-3060
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found under OR Accessories (catalogue pages 14-15).
Further accessories such as positioning aids, side guard, regular castors, retractable castors, double castors with central locking system, headrest adjustment by grid, face cutout and upholstered insert, mounting clamps, ring armrests and leg rests can be found under Accessories for multifunction examination tables and in the AGA catalogue (pages 90-91).
Videos - Standard rails, continuous adjustment of the headrest and optional side safety rails
The AGA-DUO-LIFTO-MED multifonction examination table includes
- a pair of leg rests with plastic shells
- a pair of mounting clamps
- a set of two standard rails (length 1720 mm)
- a stainless steel pan (300x200x65 mm)
- a paper roll holder
- the foot switches (or hand switches)
AGA-DUO-LIFTO-MED - Overview
- Height adjustment range 600 - 850 mm
- Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg 15°
- Adjustment mechanism - Electric with hand module (6 buttons) for simultaneous height and tilt adjustment
- Headrest adjustment +40° (clamping rods)
- Seat adjustment +30° (clamping rods)
- Backrest adjustment +30° with gas pressure spring,
- Pelvic cut-out
- Levelling feet
- Paper roll holder
- Tabletop in 3 sections
- Width 650 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, backrest 1050 mm, seat section 350 mm)
- Maximum load 150 kg, product weight 100 kg
- Frame - Tabletop frame - chrome-plated /Leg frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-U 2065/3EE||1900 x 650||600 - 850||Chrome/Lacquered||150 kg|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 86.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016