Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-DUO-LIFT Universal Tables - with Electric Height and Tilt Adjustment
A further version of the electric height-adjustable universal tables is the AGA-DUO-LIFT. This table offers, in the standard version, electric tilt adjustment as well as electric height adjustment.
The AGA-DUO-LIFT universal tables are available in three frame finishes (lacquered, chrome, stainless steel) and two widths (650 mm, 800 mm).
Simultaneous height and tilt adjustment - A clear advantage
- The lifting columns (low-voltage electric drives) are made of anodized light alloy and characterized by their smooth operation. They are controlled via a transformer by a hand module.
- The hand module with six buttons allows simultaneous height and tilt adjustment (Multitasking). Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 6,0A, 240W, IPX6, v=16mm/s, 2x1000N.
- With full use of both motorized adjustments, a Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg position of 11° may be obtained.
- The height adjustment takes place without lateral offset.
- The upholstery thickness for both tabletop sections (headrest and main surface) is 64 mm.
- The headrest is continuously adjustable up to +40° and secured with clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The AGA-DUO-LIFT is equipped with levelling screws in the leg frame as a standard feature for enhanced stability.
Continuous adjustment of the headrest and side guards
The universal tables with height and tilt adjustment are also available in a mobile version, with the following accessories (extra charge):
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use - Article No. LR/Z-125
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
By mounting standard rails on the outer frame, various accessories (see OR accessories) can be added in order to meet the needs of any specialized field.
- Standard rails in various lengths - Article No. OPS-40/A, OPS-60/A, OPS-100/A, OPS-140/A, OPS-170/A (similar to the ones for the X-ray tables)
Additional accessories include:
- Paper roll holder for table width 650 mm - Article No. P-2065/A
- Paper roll holder for table width 800 mm - Article No. P-2080/A
All available accessories can be found under Accessories for Universal Tables and in the on pages 60-61.
AGA DUO-LIFT brings together design and functionality
The universal tables with electric height adjustment are also available wíth a 3-section tabletop. Pricing information is available upon request.
- Height adjustment 600 - 850 mm (electric)
- Tilt adjustment 11° (electric)
- Simultaneous height and tilt adjustment with hand switch (Multitasking)
- Widths 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm (head section 500 mm, main section 1400 mm)
- Two-piece tabletop
- Continuously adjustable headrest +40° with clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Product weight 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours / chrome-plated / stainless steel
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-U 1065/EE 850||1900 x 650||600 - 850||Lacquered||150 kg|
|H-U 2065/EE 850||1900 x 650||600 - 850||Chrome||150 kg|
|H-U 3065/EE 850||1900 x 650||600 - 850||Stainless steel||150 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|H-EKG 1080/EE 850||1900 x 800||600 - 850||Lacquered||150 kg|
|H-EKG 2080/EE 850||1900 x 800||600 - 850||Chrome||150 kg|
|H-EKG 3080/EE 850||1900 x 800||600 - 850||Stainless steel||150 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables||Chrome|
The product descriptions and article numbers for the universal tables with electric height and tilt adjustment AGA-DUO-LIFT can also be found
In the product catalogue price list, the term ‘frame’ only refers to the main mattress frame for these tables. The leg frame (crossbars) is only available in lacquered finish.