Dialysis Lounge Chair
This model DLS-1065/E has been specifically designed for dialysis patients.
Thanks to the continuous electric tilt adjustment, which can also be operated by the patient using a hand switch, the diaysis chair can be brought directly from the sitting position into the shock position. Here again, the armrests are automatically adjusted with the chair frame. The patients do not need to change their body or arm positions.
A comfortable dialysis chair for your patients
- The features such as the base frame and the armrests are identical to the blood donation chair presented on the previous page.
- To make the dialysis time as pleasant as possible, the reclining chair is fitted with 90 mm thick comfort upholstery.
- The drive used is a maintenance-free, spill-proof and extremely quiet electric motor, controlled by air pulses via a hand switch. Drive specifications: 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IP55, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- To relieve muscle cramps that may occur during treatment, the patient can press against the footrest (provided with the chair). The footrest is raster-adjustable to ensure a perfect fit for patients of all sizes.
- Adjustable backrest and footrest - Article No. RUF D/B
The back and leg sections can be adjusted by gas pressure spring mechanism, continuously into the horizontal lying position.
Please note that a retrofit is not possible
For added patient comfort, the following accessories are available:
- Extension table - Article No. TS-450
to be used as a support for a tablet/reading materials or as a tray (dimensions 450 x 300 mm, LxW). Continuously height-adjustable and can be tilted as needed.
- Paper roll holder - Article No. PU-6000
mounted at the head of the chair.
- Set of castors - Article No. LR-75
instead of the levelling screws (Ø 75mm, two of them lockable). With castors, the sitting position increases by 100 mm.
- Neck roll with strap - Article No. HRM-14/Band
Ø 200 mm, length 400 mm, with a strap to be pulled around the back section and easily adjusted to each patient‘s body height.
Get your AGA dialysis chair complete with accessories
The AGA dialysis lounge chair includes, at the listed price:
- a pair of adjustable armrests,
- a pair of fixing clamps,
- an adjustable footrest.
AGA Dialysis Lounge Chair - Overview
- Shock position adjustment - continuous, electric with hand switch
- Width - 650 mm
- Height - 580 mm / 680 mm with castors
- Length - 1820 mm (back section 800 mm, seat section 470 mm, leg section 550 mm)
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness - 90 mm comfort upholstery
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width x Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|DLS-1065/E||1820 x 650 x 580||Lacquered||200 kg|
|PU-6000 (Paper roll holder)||Chrome|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 115.