The office chairs are similar to our blood collection chairs. They also feature ergonomically shaped seat and backrest and therefore provide great seating comfort.
The seat is continuously adjustable in height by gas pressure spring with a hand lever. The backrest is manually adjustable in height and tilt. Both upholstered sections are covered with disinfectant-resistant and easy to clean synthetic leather.
Comfortable office chairs for daily use in 21 different colours
Our customers can select their very favorite colour - there are 21 upholstery colours to choose from. This way, it is always possible to match the office chairs in order to optimally adjust the colour characteristics of your practice furniture and treatment rooms.
The upholstery material used offer superior tensile strength, durability and longevity, as well as excellent cleaning properties.
- Five-arm aluminium base to ensure stability (Ø 610 mm)
- B-1000 and BR-1000 have a black aluminium base.
- B-2000 and BR-2000 have a polished aluminium base.
- Ergonomically-designed seat (460x450 mm, LxW, thickness 45 mm) and backrest (490x450mm, LxW, thickness 40 mm)
- Standard with braked hard double castors for soft floors, also available with soft castors (for hard floors), or with gliders at no extra charge (please specify upon ordering).
- The office chairs under Article No. BR- are equipped with black armrests.
- The office chairs are also available with gliders (feet) at no extra charge. With the gliders, the height adjustment range decreases to approx. 420 - 540 mm.
- The office chairs may be ordered with a longer gas spring, increasing the height adjustment range to approx. 510 – 690 mm, and a height-adjustable foot ring. Pricing information is available upon request.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
Office Chairs - Overview
- 5-arm aluminium base Ø 610 mm, black or polished finish
- Height adjustment - continuous with gas pressure spring
- Height adjustment range 450-570 mm with castors / 420-540 mm with gliders
- Height and tilt-adjustable backrest
- Braked double castors
- Maximum load - 140 kg
- Product weight - 10 kg
- Upholstery thickness 75 mm (seat) / 40 mm (backrest)
- 21 Upholstery Colours available
|Article number||Height adjustment||Adjustment mechanism||Aluminium base||Max. load|
|B-1000||450 - 570 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|B-2000||450 - 570 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
|BR-1000||450 - 570 mm||Hand lever||Black||140 kg|
|BR-2000||450 - 570 mm||Hand lever||Polished||140 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 121.