Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
AGA-BOZ Multifunction examination table - with flexible length
With its multiple configuration options, the AGA-BOZ combined multifunction examination table is both space-saving and versatile. The main advantage is the variable tabletop length. With a few simple moves, the table can be shortened from its maximum length of 2100 mm down to 1400 mm.
Due to the mechanism for sliding it under the tabletop for length adjustment, the leg section (width 530 mm) is slightly narrower than the main surface and the headrest (width 700 mm).
AGA-BOZ available in four different versions
- Due to the mechanism for sliding it under the tabletop for length adjustment, the leg section (width 530 mm) is slightly narrower than the main surface and the headrest (width 700 mm).
- The headrest adjustment is done by grid (+30°).
- The table height is 800 mm, the upholstery thickness 64 mm.
- The two white melamine cabinets (approx. 594x594x318 mm, WxDxH) on BOZ-1070/3S and BOZ-1070/3NS may be positioned individually as desired with the front panels facing forward/backward or to the right/left-hand side.
The multifunction table BOZ-1070/3S includes:
- A paper roll holder
- A footstool
- A pair of leg rests with plastic shells with mounting clamps
- Two white melamine-coated double drawer units.
The drawer units (approx. 594x594x318 mm, WxDxH) can be positioned individually (facing forward, side or back, right or left).
The multifunction table BOZ-1070/3NS includes:
- a paper roll holder
- two drawer units.
The white melamine-coated drawer units (approx. 594x594x318mm, WxDxH) can be positioned individually (facing forward, side or back, right or left).
The multifunction table BOZ-1070/3 includes:
- a paper roll holder
- a footstool
- a swivel stainless steel pan
- a pair of leg rests with plastic shells with mounting clamps.
The multifunction table BOZ-1070/3N includes a paper roll holder.
AGA-BOZ: A space-saving multi-function examination table - Overview
- Height 800 mm
- Width 700 mm
- Length 2100 mm (head section 500 mm, backrest 800 mm, leg section 800 mm)
- Variable tabletop length 1400 to 2100 mm - Slide-in mechanism for leg section
- Headrest adjustment +30° (Grid)
- Paper roll holder
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 60 kg
- Frame lacquered, see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|BOZ-1070/3S||2100 x 700||800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|BOZ-1070/3NS||2100 x 700||800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|BOZ-1070/3||2100 x 700||800||Lacquered||200 kg|
|BOZ-1070/3N||2100 x 700||800||Lacquered||200 kg|
The product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA catalogue on page 89.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016