Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Echocardiography tables with height adjustment - Manual, hydraulic or electric
The echocardiography tables are available with manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment (650-850 mm), in the widths of 650 or 800 mm, and with a lacquered or chrome-plated frame.
On these models as well, a cutout has been added to the main tabletop area to allow for ultrasonic examination of the heart.
The cutout can be closed using the upholstered pad (included), thus converting the echocardiography table back into a standard examination table.
Echocardiography tables with maintenance-free height adjustment mechanisms
The height adjustment range on these models is 650-850 mm. We also offer hydraulic and electric height-adjustable echo-cardiography tables with scissor mechanism with a wider adjustment range of 500-900 and 535-965 mm.
- To avoid rocking and swinging movements of the tabletop, these height-adjustable echocardiography tables are manufactured with precision dual-box rectangular profile.
- The manual height adjustment (H-EKA.../H) is done with a hand crank located at the foot end. The crank handle can be slid back under the tabletop after use. The maintenance-free gear provides an optimal transmission ratio (i = 10mm/rev) ensuring smooth, quick and easy operation of the hand crank for height adjustment, regardless of the patient’s weight.
- The hydraulic height adjustment (range 200 mm) on models H-EKA.../Y is done by a centrally located foot pump. The foot pump can also be operated from the other side if required (please specify upon ordering). A second foot pump lever can be added at extra charge (Article No. FPH-10).
- The electric height adjustment (H-EKA.../E) is controlled by a maintenance-free, ultra-quiet electric motor and a pneumatic hand switch (or foot switch, no extra charge, please specify upon ordering).
Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- All three types of height adjustment take place without lateral offset and can be performed with little effort, even with heavier patients (up to 200 kg).
- Compared with a plastic-coated frame, the chrome-plated crossbars equipped with levelling screws and the flat-foot structure are more durable against external factors such as repeated vacuum cleaner impacts.
- Continuously adjustable headrest (positively up to +40°) secured by clamping rod locking mechanism.
- The upholstery thickness for the headrest and main section is 64 mm.
- The dimensions of the echo cutout are
- 405 x 300mm (LxW) for tables with a width of 800 mm,
- 315 x 250mm (LxW) for tables with a width of 650 mm.
Echo-cutout - Folding insert
Continuous headrest adjustment
- The removable upholstered insert for the echo cutout is also available with a folding mechanism (Article No. EKA-AA).
- Custom table and cut-out sizes are possible, as well as a second headrest at the foot end or an additional cut-out.
Please contact us with your specific requests.
The height-adjustable echocardiography tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system - Article No. LR/Z-125 for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use.
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
Load capacity up to 200 kg, without rocking or swinging movements
- Height adjustment 650 to 850 mm
- Height adjustment mechanism - manual / hydraulic (with foot pump) / electric (with pneumatic hand switch)
- Upholstered insert for echo cutout - removable or with folding mechanism (EKA-AA)
- Widths - 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length - 1900 mm (headrest 500 mm, main section 1400 mm )
- Headrest adjustment (+40°) by clamping rod mechanism
- Maximum load - 200 kg
- Product weight - 80 kg
- Frame - lacquered see Frame Colours / chrome-plated
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm - 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, Stamskin® Top (Ferrari) and VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. There are 21 colours to choose from.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- The electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge (MEDISTAT). It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multi-function tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-EKA 1065/H||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2065/H||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKA 1065/Y||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2065/Y||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKA 1065/E||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2065/E||1900 x 650||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|H-EKA 1080/H||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2080/H||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKA 1080/Y||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2080/Y||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKA 1080/E||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2080/E||1900 x 800||650 - 850||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|EKA-AA (Echo-cutout, folding)|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can also be found in the AGA product catalogue on pages 66-67.
*In the product catalogue price list, the term ‘frame’ only refers to the main tabletop frame. The height adjustment mechanism is only available in lacquered finish.
Further AGA products of interest for you
A wide range of cardiography and sonography tables available from AGA
- Echocardiography tables with a cut-out (removable or folding) in the main section with fixed height (650/700/750/800 mm) or manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment (and width 650 or 800 mm) or even with a scissor mecanism.
- Sonography tables are available with a fixed height and a two or three-piece tabletop. They have no cutout, unlike the echocardiography tables.
- The sono-echocardiography tables are a combination of the two previously described variants. They have a three-piece tabletop and are equipped with a cutout in the main section.