Contact us directly to get personalised advice. We will be happy to help!
Height-adjustable echocardiography tables - With scissor mechanism
These hydraulic and electric height-adjustable echocardiography tables are designed with a wider height-adjustment range (up to 900 or 965 mm) whereby the frame is equipped with a scissor mechanism.
The style and position of the echocardiography cutout here is different than on the echocardiography tables and height-adjustable echocardiography tables : the echo cutout is located in the longer headrest.
This echocardiography table also converts into a standard table simply by fitting the included removable upholstered pad back in.
These height-adjustable echocardiography tables are available with
- hydraulic (500-900 mm) or electric (535-965 mm) height adjustment
- 650 mm or 800 mm width.
Echocardiography tables with a wider adjustment range
- To make it more convenient for the patient to get on and off the table, these echocardiography tables can be brought all the way down to an initial height of 500 or 535 mm. To make the working height comfortable for the user, the tables can be adjusted up to a height of 900 or 965 mm, depending on the model.
- Hydraulic height adjustment (H-EKA... /Y 900) from 500 to 900 mm, with a built-in foot pump, which can be operated from the other side if required (please specify upon ordering). A second foot pump lever can be added at extra charge (Article No. FPH-10). The height adjustment can be done effortlessly regardless of the patient’s weight.
- Electric height adjustment (H-EKA... /E 965) from 535 to 965 mm, controlled by a maintenance-free, spill-proof and ultra-quiet electric motor with safety lock-box and a pneumatic hand switch (foot switch also available at o extra cost). Drive specifications 230V, 50/60Hz, 3,7A, 850W, IPX4, v=14mm/s, 7000N.
- The three upholstered segments (head and foot sections as well as the insert for the echo cutout) are covered with a high-quality detergent- and disinfectant-resistant synthetic leather and have a thickness of 64 mm.
- The headrest is adjustable by grid up to +30°.
- The dimensions of the echo cutout are 325 x 260 mm (LxW).
The size of the echo cutout or the dimensions of the table can be customized upon request. Please contact us for more information and for pricing.
The height-adjustable echocardiography tables are also available in a mobile version, with :
- Castors, Ø 75 mm - Article No. LR-75
- Castors, Ø 125 mm - Article No. LR-125
A set includes four castors, two of which are lockable.
- Central locking castor system, for enhanced maneuverability and comfort of use - Article No. LR/Z-125
All four double castors (Ø 125 mm) are connected by rods. A foot pedal to lock in position or release is located at the head and foot ends of the table.
Among other accessories, an optional paper roll holder is available for the height-adjustable echocardiography tables.
- Paper roll holder for table width 650 mm - Article No. P-2065/A
- Paper roll holder for table width 800 mm - Article No. P-2080/A
Height-Adjustable Echocardiography Tables with Scissor Mechanism - Overview
- Height adjustment range 500-900 mm (hydraulic) or 535-965 mm (electric)
- Height adjustment mechanism (scissor mechanism)
- hydraulic (with footpump) or
- electric (with pneumatic hand switch)
- Width 650 mm / 800 mm
- Length 1900 mm (headrest 800 mm, main section 1100 mm )
- Headrest adjustment (+30°) by grid
- Echo cut-out in the headrest - dimensions 325 x 260 mm, LxW
- Maximum load 200 kg
- Product weight 100 kg
- Frame - lacquered see Frame Colours
- Upholstery thickness 64 mm, 21 Upholstery Colours available
- The colour coating of the frame is available as a standard in three different colours (See colour selection card on the right):
- light grey (RAL 7035),
- white aluminium (RAL 9006),
- pure white (RAL 9010).
- The high-quality paint has a glossy finish, is easy to clean and resistant to disinfectants.
- A different colour scheme (special order) is possible at extra charge, and subject to prior arrangements. Please notify us of the desired RAL colour.
- The synthetic leathers used for the upholstery of our products, from the collection VOWAled Pisa (Vowalon) are characterized by their tensile strength, durability, longevity, easy cleaning and resistance to disinfectants. A large selection of colours is available.
- We also offer the option of having the upholstery done in other colours or brands of synthetic leather. The corresponding materials should be sent to us after prior arrangement.
- Electrically conductive (antistatic) synthetic leather upholstery (with earth contact) is available at extra charge. It is, however, included in the price for the operation and multifunction tables.
|Article Number||Length x Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Frame||Max. load|
|H-EKA 1065/Y 900||1900 x 650||500 - 900||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2065/Y 900||1900 x 650||500 - 900||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKA 1065/E 965||1900 x 650||500 - 965||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2065/E 965||1900 x 650||500 - 965||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2065/A (Paper roll holder)||for 650 mm wide tables||Chrome|
|H-EKA 1080/Y 900||1900 x 800||500 - 900||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2080/Y 900||1900 x 800||500 - 900||Chrome||200 kg|
|H-EKA 1080/E 965||1900 x 800||500 - 965||Lacquered||200 kg|
|H-EKA 2080/E 965||1900 x 800||500 - 965||Chrome||200 kg|
|P-2080/A (Paper roll holder)||for 800 mm wide tables||Chrome|
The corresponding product descriptions and article numbers can be found in the AGA product catalogue on page 65.
*In the catalogue product tables, the term ‘frame‘ only refers to the tabletop frame. The height adjustment mechanism and the leg frame are only available in a lacquered finish.
For more than 40 years we have been offering modern medical furniture with reliable service and valuable benefits such as:
- Spare parts delivery for 10 years
- Individual colour choices
- Quality management system DIN EN ISO 13485:2016
Further AGA products of interest for you
A wide range of cardiography and sonography tables available from AGA
- Echocardiography tables with a cut-out (removable or folding) in the main section with fixed height (650/700/750/800 mm) or manual, hydraulic or electric height adjustment (and width 650 or 800 mm) or even with a scissor mecanism.
- Sonography tables are available with a fixed height and a two or three-piece tabletop. They have no cutout, unlike the echocardiography tables.
- The sono-echocardiography tables are a combination of the two previously described variants. They have a three-piece tabletop and are equipped with a cutout in the main section.